How to install Magento 1 extension
Disable the Compilation Mode (if enabled) in System -> Tools -> Compilation
Enable and flush Magento caches in System -> Cache Management
Log out from Magento Admin panel.
- Unpack the contents of the Extension folder from the package file purchased from MageWorx to your Magento root folder.
- Log into Magento Admin Panel.
- Go to the System -> Cache Management section, flush Magento caches again.
- You can run the Compilation mode back if necessary in System -> Tools -> Compilation
- Go to System -> Configuration -> MageWorx tab -> Extensions & Support section. If you see the new extension in the list of installed MageWorx extensions, the process is successful.
If you want to modify the extension’s templates, copy its layout and skin files to your custom template or theme from